Saturday, November 10, 2007

Is it really November?

This year has passed so quickly! It's the Marine Corps Birthay! 232 years old! Just in case you want to read the Birthday message:

http://www.usmc.mil/comrel/120day.nsf/lejeunemessage

Here's the 2007 Birthday message from the Commandant:

http://marines.feedroom.com/?fr_story=41572ffae83e4e6c74f36168e7f9a6416818792e&rf=sitemap

I have done so much this year my head is spinning sometimes. The Lord has been whispering to me this week "Be still and know I am God". Time to listen.....

I'm worn out after this year Jan -> new semester at college - Computer Forensics & Ethical Hacking - Feb - bridal shower- & more college -> Mar - wedding of the year! If I do say so myself! -> Study for CISSP test for three months just to make sure I know what I've been doing for the past 10 years. This test was mainly a mental challenge! I took the test in June. Found out I passed 1 July! yeah.... -> July - Joe&Jess east coast wedding reception, we had a hot air balloon, wedding video, friends & family from everywhere and Fireworks! -> Aug - family vacation to Hickory Knob state park during the hottest week of the year, no kidding it was 112, 114 & 115 degrees. Even on the lake it was too hot sometimes. -> Sept - three college classes in the fall and a new job! Oh and a daughter that is a cheerleader who doesn't drive to practice and all those games yet. But she does have her permit now.

Time to slow down.....

Gotta go take one more test, do a practical, take Maddie to get her nails done for the Ms Rock Hill post - that's another story, eat breakfast, finish the laundry, get dressed, ... I know I'm forgetting something. Oh, and I've been up since 5:00 answering email and studying because I've not had time to check email since I started this new job... gotta love life.

:-}

No comments: